The sonnen difference.
At sonnen, we take pride in delivering a solution that not only provides the quality you expect, but also delivers on our vision of clean and affordable energy for everyone.
The sonnenCommunity is a collective of people who generate and store clean energy with their smart sonnenBatterie. Our members are able to share their energy with other members by joining a sonnenFlat energy package. By sharing this energy, members can significantly reduce their energy costs whilst also providing grid stability in times of need.
The sonnenFlat Energy Plan.
sonnenFlat is an innovative electricity tariff designed specifically for your sonnenBatterie. sonnenFlat enables households that have installed solar and a sonnenBatterie to transfer away from traditional electricity retailers to the sonnenCommunity.
Additional information regarding the sonnennFlat Energy Plans
- sonnenFlat is provided by sonnen eServices which is a business name of Energy Locals Pty Ltd.
- sonnenFlat is currently available in NSW, SA, ACT, VIC, TAS and QLD (Energex region).
- Minimum sonnenBatterie size required to join sonnenFlat is 4kWh usable battery capacity.
- For NSW customers located in Essential Energy Network an extra $10 above the standard monthly fee package is applied.
- All prices include GST. Excess usage charges may apply.
- *Solar feed-in rate: Energy exported above the annual export threshold will be paid at the solar feed-in rate.
The sonnenFlat advantage.
We are providing grid stability through a virtual power plant.
Australia’s energy mix is changing rapidly from largely centralised and fossil-fuel based generators to a distributed and renewable mix. Australia has one of the highest rates of rooftop solar in the world, however this surplus of solar energy has created new challenges for the grid. Without battery storage, day-time solar energy is underutilised and creates imbalances between supply and demand, sonnenFlat households are helping to solve this problem.
sonnenBatteries can act as a neighbourhood power plant by rebalancing supply and demand. sonnen does this by connecting sonnenBatteries around Australia with each other and operating as one ‘larger’ sonnenBatterie. This delivers vital grid services to keep the lights on for everyone.
Join sonnenFlat in 3 easy steps:
Reach out to us today to find out more about REC Panels and the N-Series. Our team will be able to answer any questions you may have and can provide you a great quote. Call us now!